Style: What is it, and why does it matter?
We’ve all probably heard of style before, but for those who live under rocks, don’t worry! We’ll be going over what it is right now. Style is every way you present yourself. It’s very important because it communicates exactly who we are. I.e., style is:
- Hair Design/Style
- Skin Care
- Body Composition
This is the definition of style we’ll use for this post. These topics are incredibly important in their own way, and today we’ll be discussing how to find your ideal style for each, and yes, EACH topic presented. So, what are we waiting for? Let’s hope straight in!
So, when I say clothes matter for style, I am not advocating buying expensive and rich clothing. In fact, I think most of those clothes are cheaply made, not fashionable, and downright hideous. After all, have you guys seen Gucci clothes? Eesh. Anyways, clothes are a very important part of a style. Generally, your clothes are the first thing people say when they look at you, followed by your face. So, we should reasonably have clothes that demonstrate our style as a person.
“But Maverick, how do I do that? After all, how do I know what style I am?You, most likely
Here are a couple of cool style ideas you can try for clothing. Overall, these styles are pretty generic, so make sure to put your spin on them. After all, your style is what people initially see about you, so why not make it unique?
- Slim Fit: Usually followed by jewelry, this style is best pulled off if you have a rocking body and want to show it off. If you don’t but want one, why don’t you check out some of our resources in one of our categories: Fitness
- Loose: Baggy, big, and huge clothing meant to show that you may be little, but you’ve got an aura that fills up that jacket all by yourself. Or maybe you just like comfort, I don’t know. I’m terrible at reading this kind of things
- Fashionista: Fur everywhere. Your leather sprouted amongst your body. After all of that, you end off your outfit with sparking jewelry radiating from each side
- Popped Collar Look: Buttoned shirts worn tightly with a popped collar, and a nice pair of pants will make any guy look like a well-established businessman.
- LoFi Look: A term I’ve invented, the LoFi Look is a chill and relaxed look, not casual, but held back. Usually has chase Atlantic hoodies and chains alongside comfortable pants.
- Hoe/ManHoe: You want to dress to impress; far be it from me to tell you not to do that. You like tight, skimpy clothes, and you wear them right; so, no reason to be mad. Skinny, skimpy, and outgoing describes this style to a tee.
There are many more styles than the ones I’ve listed, but the trick with clothes is honestly this. If I can give one tip for all stylists, it would be: Buy Similar Clothes from GoodWill and see what you like. Goodwill has products that are super cheap and easy to test.
I’m separating this topic into four main parts that I personally believe are the best for jewelry. Anything else really is overkill. In addition, you can scroll up to the table of contents to quickly view the different parts. Let’s dive straight in!
Chains for men, necklaces for ladies. Jewelry makes a huge impression on someone when you first meet them: especially your neck jewelry. After all, where’s the first place you look at whenever you meet someone? What? Ew, that’s disgusting. I meant the face. Yeesh. Anyways, most people tend to look straight at our faces whenever we talk to them. Chains and necklaces make that experience more enjoyable. Let’s be honest; a nice-looking chain or necklace you meet someone in sticks in your head.
You, nor anyone else, cannot tell us rings don’t look incredible. From their simplistic styles to the brilliant gems some of them have, most rings, if not all, could make an excellent contribution to your hands. However, you must decide what style of the ring works for you. Imagine you have a very casual outfit yet a huge diamond ring on your hand. Yeah, not great. So, find the style that matches you and start rocking that thing.
A good looking watch, a good looking person. Seriously, watches can majorly improve your looks for some weird reason. However, don’t go out buying rolexes and the likewise. That’s just stupid. A nice applewatch, or a nice 20-50$ dollar off of amazon is the most you’ll ever need.
This is by far the most optional fo the four, but I think this makes a great addition to the style of the others. Bracelets and chokers just have this vibe to them that’s so strong, and so vivid. If you’re an alternative person, consider wearing these.
I’ll be quick with this, as this subject isn’t incredibly hard. Find a picture of the hairstyles I’m about to recommend, look through the products I recommend, and buy them. Simple as that.
- Short Hair: Any shampoo or conditioner generally works; leave-in conditioner is a game changer. Short hair works excellent on more masculine appearances that rely on traditional appearance as well as alternative woman
- Long Hair: I’ll have an entire subsection over this one alone:
- Textured: Well-defined product, probably a curler
- Straightened: Straightner, leave-in conditioner, and dual showers a day
- Curly: Curler, lots of essential oils, and constant care to make sure it isn’t dry
- Slicked Back: No grease. Hear me. No grease, just essential oils that aren’t too aggressive and perhaps some leave-in conditioner.
- Side Long Hair: Any product should work great on this hair, especially dry shampoos!
Honestly. skin care is way more complicated than it needs to be nowadays. Especially for men, finding a sound skin care system when you’re a male can be incredibly difficult despite how CRUCIAL it is that you have bright, glowing skin. That’s why we recommend Tiege Hanley:
Why Tiege Hanley is the Best Skin Care Option for Men
Have you ever wanted to get into skin care and found it too complicated? I know I did. Tiege Hanley helped everyone here at LifeSaver immensely with our skincare routine. Easy to access, took less than 5 minutes, and was incredibly smooth and textured. Our skin quickly perked up, and we looked better in days. For it’s ease, affordability, and quality, we genuinely recommend Tiege’s products to any male who thinks they made need them. Buy Tiege Hanley products now at https://bit.ly/3N8rD7c!
Best Skin Care for Ladies
There are so many skin care products aimed at women. Unfortunately, I’m not the most familiar with them. However, we can list this article that you need to read immediately if you truly want to improve your skin as a woman: https://www.womenshealthmag.com/beauty/a40991243/skincare-awards-2022/
This sounds more complicated than it is. Really, what body composition is mainly about is focusing on training your muscles or eating enough to gain a certain look. Perhaps you look best with big, broad shoulders and a wide chest. So, focus your push days to the absolute extreme. If you want to learn easy ways to do this, check out our calisthenics post (Why You Need to Start Calisthenics Right Now) and our products (Completely Customized Workout Plan)!
This was just a quick blog post we wanted to get out for all of you before our next pieces of content. They are heavily researched, informational, and amazing so be on the lookout. Make sure to join our newsletter for new updates, and see you on the flipside!
Recently, the Supreme Court made a decision to end affirmative action completely, setting back years…
Weightlifting and Calisthenics, two kings of the fitness industry. When it comes to building muscle, there…
The Ultimate At Home Workout Guide We wrote the biggest at home workout guide ever….
Shoulder Workouts and How To Do Them. Shoulder workouts can be difficult, annoying, and painful….